If you are a commercial or industrial business owner the last thing you need is a damaged or leaking roof. When done correctly commercial roofs can last for years with proper maintenance. You have a lot of money invested in your business and a problematic roof can result in lost revenue so choosing a quality commercial roofing company in Atlanta is critical to your business.
Below are some tips on choosing an commercial roofing contractor. Follow these tips for choosing an Atlanta roofing contractor and prevent roof problems and those nasty headaches before they start.
- Do some local research on Google. Use search terms like, “commercial roofing atlanta”, “commercial roofing contractors atlanta”, and “roofing company atlanta”. Focus on the results just below the 3 listings at the top of page marked “ad”. Those listings are called the 3-Pack. The are unpaid listings and often companies that have more that a few are going to be positioned there. Google actually considers positive reviews and roofing companies that respond to those reviews as one of the factors used in determining which commercial roofers get those coveted spots.
2. Call the Better Business Bureau. The BBB is a reputable impartial company that has solid reputation of reviewing atlanta roofing companies based on customer feedback. They also allow companies listed with them to respond to negative reviews allowing to resolve issues more quickly and garner even greater customer satisfaction.
3. Get References and Check Reviews. Any reputable Atlanta roofer is going to have more than a few references to back them up. Avoid ones that don’t have more than 3 references and 20 positive reviews on Google. You can see our Google Reviews here. A reputable roofing company with plenty of positive reviews demonstrates they are experienced and trustworthy.
4. Make sure the are licensed and insured. Make sure they carry adequate liability insurance for your project and workman’s compensation. This will protect from any harmful litigation from injury or property damage.
5. Do they offer free consultations? Any roofing company that wants to earn your business will be offering free roofing consultations. This is a sign of a a trustworthy established company that has your best interest in mind.
6. Find out about their roofing replacement and repair warranty.
It’s all about the warranty! You do not want to be repairing that leaky roof or even worse replacing a year after you paid money to have it repaired. In addition, make sure that warranty covers material and labor.
Follow these tips and it should be pretty easy to find the right commercial roofer for your job. If you have questions or would like to discuss your roofing needs with one of our roofing specialists, call us at 770-743-7946 for a free commercial roofing consultation.